Although you saw the complete frame in my previous post on Sazabi, my other camera had some work in progress shots of the shoulder section here.I’d decided that not just the thrusters would be metallic, but the sections that held the thrusters would be done in the polished brass too. Even the small hinge that links these folding sections of the backpack was done with the polished brass. These are great looking pieces and its so nice that they’re well detailed on the inside. Here’s some parts of the backpack. The copper works great on the insides of the thrusters. And here’s the fuel tanks. I added some copper bands to them to break up their imposing size a bit and add some detail. I always have bother with water-slides that go all around a cylinder. These were tricky and time consuming to get right. Here’s my first look at how the colour scheme is going to work. The dark red pieces are with the gloss black undercoat, and the brighter red pieces are either grey or white undercoat. I added some black or white oil wash to the panel lines. The imposing shield is assembled. It’s big! This centre section with the power pipes actually went together quite simply. The design of the pipes stops the small sections falling off during assembly which is nice. More of the dark red pieces are getting painted. Here you can see their lovely metallic finish and how well they contrast against the brighter red pieces.