With the major painting done, assembly went reasonably fast.Here you can see where I’ve decided to do the edges of raised panels with black oil wash, and actual panel lines proper with the white oil wash. I disassembled the frame in preparation for the armour pieces. First up was the chest section.I noticed I’d got the colour differentiation the wrong way around on the piece that sits above the chest gun. Oh well, it looks great so I’m not going to re-do all the masking and repaint the piece! I placed a small piece of silver sticky tape behind the transparent green painted piece on the head. Those arms are wonderfully chunky. I love how the hydraulic pistons remain on show. The rear skirt is very detailed for it’s transformation abilities. And the legs are done. Wow – they’re tricky. There’s lots of parts and I missed some in the foot so had to take apart and re-do. Other parts were tricky to fit, especially the square-ish piece over the foot which has to snap into place. And finally assembled with the backpack in place. I added a couple more pieces of my sticky silver tape to the front leg sections and on the tops of the arms too. I’m very happy with the colour differentiation. I was worried it would come out either too bold or too subtle, but it seems about right to me.I guess now it’s time for water-slide hell….