After an extended break, I found some time at the weekend to get some work done on the 1/144 Barbatos.I’d primed the pieces with Alclad grey primer, so all I had to do was mask the grey and paint the white, for which I used Alclad white primer. The gold details were added by hand using the paint from a gold Gundam marker. The red details were also added by hand using Tamiya clear red. Assembly is pretty quick and easy. I like how the frame shows through on this kit. On the legs you can see the cut-outs mods. I really like how the cut out sections on the shoulders look. Time for a coat of Future Finish before I begin the weathering. I added lots of chipping with a small sponge and silver paint from a Gundam marker.Now with another coat of Future Finish on top, I’ll let things dry thoroughly before breaking out the oil paints.