The head turned out to be a little harder to assemble than I’d have liked, but the real key is to read through the steps of the instructions very very carefully and don’t miss steps. Also, I’d advise leaving the back plate off until the end as otherwise it’s easy to scratch and mark. I had to remove mine to re-paint it, and then I see that for the final step of attaching the head to the body, it has you remove it anyway…. The little magnets in the horn seem to work well to hold it together. I carefully masked the gold side and painted the rest. I kept the same colour scheme going for the head, using the grey in places, and (although not visible until I transform the kit) the eye-mask in dark grey/blue. The backpack was a pretty quick assembly. There’s still the odd detail to add in, but it’s essentially complete. Now for ultraviolet light testing! Where the psycho-frame pokes through you can see how it glows, but just look how the green fluorescent paint lights up! I didn’t do every detail in the green fluorescent, just adding it sparingly. It would be easy to go overboard with the effect, although the green does work very well against the grey and white. I just added the green details in on a few areas on the feet and legs. And a few areas on the arms too. What is really quite nice is how this kit holds its pose. I just love the detail, especially on the legs. The head has great proportions The knee joints have wonderful detail, especially when you spend all that time to do the masking! Again under the UV light, you can really see the details on the back of the legs. The LED power cable connector really glow!! With the main lights back on, you can see how tasteful the green looks and works with the grey/blue/white paint. Plugging in the LED system, first press of the button powers up just the head. And the next press powers up the rest of the psychoframe. Wow!Leaving the LEDs on and adding in the UV light really shows how nice the LED system looks and how well it works.