I was just about to shoot some quick photos of the completed model when disaster struck! Yes, a piece had fallen off and gone missing.
Fortunately, baby Eric helped me look for it, we found it, and glued it back on!
I'm not set up for nice photos at the moment, so here's some quick ones I … Continue Reading ››
It's always nice when you get to a point in a model build where you can assemble completed sections and get a feel for how the finished kit is going to look.
The thruster bells just need a dab of glue to hold them on.
Continue Reading ››
Tough decision - which red to paint the stripes on the passenger pod with!
Another decision - how to go about doing the masking. I used the 10mm Tamiya masking tape to do the stripes, but being ~22mm apart, that left a gap in the middle to cover with some more tape. To get the spacing … Continue Reading ››
It's a good job that I ordered a fresh bottle of Alclad white primer - this kit of the Eagle Transporter is going to take a lot of paint.
This is the base of the passenger pod. The rocket engine bells and feet look great with the kitbashed parts … Continue Reading ››