The mighty Neo Zeong continues to come together….I decided to use some sticky silver foil on the sections that go under where the arms come out, rather than the included white sticker. Here the front section is still missing as it is being re-painted. Front underneath you can see the silver foil, and also where I added it to the details on the side of the piece. The front section was dry enough to handle, so I put it into place. I used the silver foil again for detail here, but put some Tamiya clear orange on top of it so it doesn’t stand out quite so much. The repaint on this piece is pretty similar to how it was originally before it got scratched, but I did the rear of it my darker red by putting the Tamiya clear red over Tamiya gunmetal. The red armour sections have have their panel lines done with a white oil wash. I sealed that in with some more Future Finish. These pieces went on reasonably well. There was some fiddling to get them perfectly in place, but not too bad at all. And now the kit begins to look impressive! The “horns” went on very smoothly indeed. I was pleasantly surprised by this as I thought they might be painful to get on. Wow. It’s big! But with all the effort into painting this inner section, I had to put the front panels into their open position. That proved to be easier said than done as they’re a tight fit. I wish they’d put these parts on proper articulation. Now you finally start to get a sense of how big this kit really is. I moved it over on top of the box, which just about supported the weight. I’m really happy with the overall colour and that I went bold on the blue details. And from behind there’s the massive rear skirt section that offsets the relative lack of armour on the shoulders. I guess that’s where the arms go though and it won’t look so bare when they’re complete. Yup, these gimmicks work.The arms are still left to do. I did manage to get the hands complete though.The darker blue is Tamiya gunmetal with Createx clear blue over the top. I went heavy on the blue so the result is only mildly metallic. The lighter blue is Tamiya metallic blue, just like I used on some of the thrusters. On the fingers, I did the base in Alclad copper, and the rest in Tamiya gunmetal.