Due to almost every piece needing some seam-line removal, this build is going slowly….I hand painted on some really thin Tamiya smoke, and then some Tamiya gunmetal for the bands. The feet were very plain, so once I had removed the seam-line on the base, I added some plasticard strips to make some tread detail. On the bands I hand painted some gold for the buckle detail. This section really needs to be painted before the chest assembly and seam-line removal, so I used the Uschi powder for the metallic sections and then began hand painting on the beige and green paints that I’d mixed up earlier. Here’s the first round of sanding on the treads. They came out pretty good!And I’m very happy with how this small piece is looking. The green went great over the Uschi powder, and after it all dried, I used a thin wash with Tamiya smoke to bring out the detail on the beige, and a black oil wash on the rest just to sharpen it all up. It’s now top-coated and drying so that I can mask it when assembled into the chest.